Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Illustration Friday: Clean

"Clean" The verb, rather than the adjective... This was inspired by my daughter. She was finally unafraid enough of her toy vacuum to imitate my actions just before her 2nd birthday. I hope this does come across as the right age: around 1 1/2 or 2 years old... but i do have to work on drawing feet! The actual toy is black and red like a real "dirtdevil" brand, but I thought the pink colors would communicate more clearly that it is a toy vacuum.

10 Comments:

At Tue Aug 01, 03:45:00 PM, Blogger Neil W said...

It's adorable, I love it. The perspective is a little off on the right foot but it's still a good foot and the left one is fine. Very cute illustration.
Neil

 
At Tue Aug 01, 04:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great colors! I actually like the feet - odd perspective and all - looks more 'kiddish' ;) Well done!

 
At Tue Aug 01, 05:32:00 PM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

I love the feet. :-)

 
At Tue Aug 01, 06:50:00 PM, Blogger L. A. Stern said...

This is neat. It almost looks like a paper cutout collage.

 
At Tue Aug 01, 07:38:00 PM, Blogger claudine hellmuth said...

cute1 love the pink vacuum!

 
At Tue Aug 01, 09:21:00 PM, Blogger Anastasia said...

adorable!! my boys love the vacuum cleaner but were scared of the hairdryer LOL
now u have to get her used to a real vacuum cleaner - she might be able to really help u clean!

 
At Wed Aug 02, 01:34:00 AM, Blogger Jeannetto said...

very nice, i like the textures

 
At Thu Aug 03, 04:02:00 PM, Blogger rachel stoleru haim said...

very nice, i love the cut papers.

 
At Thu Aug 03, 08:51:00 PM, Blogger flossy-p said...

So cute! I like the textures and shapes, especially her gorgeous hair!

 
At Thu Aug 03, 11:49:00 PM, Blogger Angela Matteson said...

Very cute! I like style.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home