Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Illustration Friday: Trouble

Yes, those are vegetables. For the word "trouble" this week, I am using an old illustration of mine that illustrates Lachanophobia. (I missed the "phobia" week too...killing two birds with one stone!) What is Lachanophobia? The fear of vegetables. Yes, it is real. No, I don't have it. This is what veggies may look like to a person who has Lachanophobia. :) While you're here, please check out my brandnew illustration for the word "Quiet." I took extra special time on that one, so it's late. I love it! Here's the thumb:

6 Comments:

At Wed Oct 11, 07:27:00 PM, Blogger Olivier aubin said...

yeah very nice!

Bino

http://binoland.blogspot.com/

 
At Wed Oct 11, 07:46:00 PM, Blogger JO said...

Really awesome. Your new quiet as well.

 
At Wed Oct 11, 09:40:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

beautiful!

 
At Wed Oct 11, 11:17:00 PM, Blogger jim bradshaw said...

Thanks PPOWS. Man I am glad I didn't see your illustration when I was young. It took me til my 20s to stop fearing them. :) Nice rendering.

 
At Thu Oct 12, 12:31:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

my veggies do that to me when I open the fridge.. I buy them with good intention, but they scare me soo much that I let them stay in there a little while longer... My husband likes to call them my science experiments! der...

 
At Thu Oct 12, 05:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so that's what they look like when they go bad. Very funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home